This powerful digital tactic is no longer “up-and-coming”, it is now a meaningful vehicle to deliver your content in a unique way.
As many people are time poor they prefer to watch a few minutes of video to learn about your company, product or services and about you. They simply won’t spend longer reading copy to get the same understanding.
Not only is video the preferred medium of many customers, it is one of the most powerful digital marketing tools available today. Including video on your landing page can increase conversion rates by 80% and as 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others, it delivers an impressive return on investment (ROI).
- Search Engines Love Video – Search engines are looking for signs that your website content is engaging. Video boosts on-line engagement; according to Forrester research, having a video on your website makes it 53 times more likely to appear on the first page of Google.
- Video in email – Video in an email can lead to 200-300% increase in click through rates.
- Persuasiveness, Trust and Credibility – Studies show that over 69% of people say they are more likely to take action after watching a video. Decisions require emotional input. Being able to capture a warm welcome with positive facial expressions, body language, imagery and music in video, all elicit an emotional bond that will influence a person’s choice and actions.
- Executives Watching Video – 75% of executives watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week. 50% of executives look for more information after seeing a product/service in a video. 65% visit the website and 39% call a vendor after viewing a video. 50% of executives would prefer to watch video than read text.
- Recall – The Online Publishers Association states that 80% of internet users recall videos watched in the last 30 days, and of that 80%, 46% took action after watching the video.
- Customer Behaviour – When making decisions 70% of buyers are watching video throughout the entire buying process.
- Incoming Links – Quality incoming links really work to boost your natural search engine optimisation (SEO), posting your video on additional digital platforms such as YouTube will help to drive more traffic to your website.
- Growth of Video – YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year.
- Longevity – Utilise your film in many other situations such as exhibitions and events.
- Content – In the B2B space the most wanted content is information and facts that helps your audience to compare and research their B2B purchases.